ENFORM SUPPORT AND FAQS
OVERVIEW AND APPS
How does Enform work?
It works by pairing the driver's compatible smartphone1 to your vehicle's head unit to access the apps from the comfort of your vehicle. You can easily control Enform services through the vehicle's remote touch controller. Access will be via the Lexus Enform icon on the multimedia display via the Lexus Remote Touch controller (LRT) on the centre console. Lexus Enform utilises compatible iPhone® or Android smartphones, unlocking access to a suite of apps and services, all around the clock, all within your vehicle, all in real time7.
What App Services are included?
Can I get Enform on another manufacturer's vehicle?
Which Lexus models have Enform?
COST OF SUBSCRIPTION
CAN I PROVIDE ACCESS TO ENFORM TO OTHER DRIVERS OF MY LEXUS?
What does Enform cost?
ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AND REGISTRATION
What if I don't want to use/activate the Lexus Enform services?
An icon will still appear on your menu screen but will not have any functionality.
I don't have a compatible smartphone, can I still use Enform?
Is my phone compatible with Enform?
In the future, other popular makes of smartphones may also be considered but Lexus has no immediate plans to expand the operability to any other makes or models.
It will not work with Blackberry or some Windows phones (certain Nokia models) at this stage. Lexus retains the right to amend the list of compatible phones from time to time.
For a list of compatible smartphones see https://www.lexus.com.au/enform/devices.
Will additional smartphones work with this system in the future?
How do I know that Enform is giving me the right information? What is the source of the information for Local Search, Weather, Fuel Finder and Destination Download/Assist?
Local Search - TomTom
Weather - The Bureau of Meteorology
Fuel Finder - Motormouth
Destination Download - TomTom
Travel Times - SUNA Traffic, HERE Maps and TomTom
DATA AND DEVICES
Can I connect more than one smartphone to Enform?
How much will the data download costs be? Will it increase my phone bill?
Many of the apps will both upload and download small 'packets' of information. These 'packets' are of a comparable size to a regular SMS message (i.e. very small) and will therefore have minimal impact on your data charges unless you use the apps constantly or have a very small data plan.
We suggest you check with your service provider to understand the limits of your purchased data plan. Some smartphones, like iPhone, have the ability to track how much cellular data is used. Refer to your smartphone's owner's manual for details.
Is my personal information kept private?
Yes. Any Enform user activity that is tracked will be used to enhance the Enform experience. The Enform Privacy Statement can be viewed at:http://www.lexus.com.au/smallprint/privacy
Will Enform work with my iPad or iPod Touch?
1. Available on certain vehicle models and grades only.
2. Requires installation of a compatible app, third party information, sufficient mobile data & GPS signal. Mobile usage is at user's cost. [Toyota/Lexus] Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. For further information see lexus.com.au/enform
3. All images indicative only.
4. Available in certain vehicle models and grades only. Fees may apply. See lexus.com.au/enform] for T&Cs.
5. Uses third party information which may not be accurate or cover all areas[fuel types or fuel providers]. Navigation is available in certain vehicle models and grades only.
6. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device. For details see lexus.com.au/enform.
7. Uses third party information which may not be accurate or cover all areas.