A coupe of dynamic proportions
The RC possesses a striking silhouette which commands you to take notice, flowing from the signature Lexus spindle grille to the headlamps and bumper corners.
1) Achieved in test conditions. Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Fuel consumption data provided for comparison purposes only. Source: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Please drive safely.
3) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Please drive safely.
4) Coverage dependent on vehicle location.
5) The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
6) Lexus Enform is available on certain vehicle models and grades only. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost. Compatibility with smartphones will vary according to model and operating system. Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. Further information (including smartphone compatibility) is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform.
7) Coverage varies based on vehicle location.
8) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Please drive safely.
9) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Please drive safely.
10) Only Qi-supported devices are compatible. Refer to device manufacturer. May require purchase of Qi-supported accessory to enable wireless charging.
11) Service varies based on vehicle location. See sunatraffic.com.au.
12) Compatibility and functionality varies depending on the device.
13) Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
14) Crawl Control with Turn Assist is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
15) Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations.
16) Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
17) Emissions vary depending on driving conditions / style, vehicle conditions and options / accessories.
19) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Please drive safely.
20) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner's Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
21) Mark Levinson® is a registered trade mark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
** Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LC, LS & RC F).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.